We are a charitable company incorporating the four schools which form the Trust. We are a company limited by guarantee, and the Trust is in the hands of its Directors, who are effectively the equivalent of school governors; volunteers who act as charitable trustees, and who work closely alongside the Senior Leadership Team.
Like all academy trusts, we are governed by our Articles of Association and the funding agreements entered into with the Secretary of State. Copies of these documents can be viewed by clicking the links below:
- Memorandum and Articles
- Master Funding Agreement August 2011
- Master Funding Agreement 23rd May 2022
- Deed of Variation Master Funding Agreement
In addition to the above, each school has a supplemental funding agreement, which can be viewed by clicking the following links:
- Chulmleigh Community College Supplementary Funding Agreement
- Chulmleigh Primary School Supplementary Funding Agreement
- East Worlington Supplementary Funding Agreement
- Lapford Community Primary School Supplementary Funding Agreement
- Chulmleigh College MFA SFA Deed of Variation
- Deed of Variation Primaries SFA
We are committed to effective and transparent financial management, and we take all necessary steps to ensure we comply fully with our obligations under the Academies Financial Handbook. Our annual accounts and directors’ reports can be viewed below.